Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2.11.10

Human Resources came and went - time is flying! Only one more month left! Human Resource Management (surprise, surprise) was great! I learned a lot and now am interested in Human Resources! Just finished my final today.

A couple of weeks ago I went to Normandy with the group. It was a really great and fun experience. I saw the beaches of Normandy, the American Cemetery and the Normandy museum. In addition, we went to Saint Michelle and stayed there overnight. Saint Michelle is breathtaking and I would go back there in a heart beat! Dean Singleton came with us to Normandy as well as our HR professor. In Normandy, I found out I was going to play Monica in the music department's performance of The Medium. All in all, great weekend!!





Last weekend was one of my last weekends in Paris! I went to Versailles and a Chocolate Festival to celebrate Halloween. I was a wolf for Halloween and went out with our group! It was great!



Off to Germany and Prague tomorrow - so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment