Friday, November 26, 2010

26.11.10

I know many Americans now are frantically running to shopping stores, digesting their turkey and thinking of Christmas. Not I - on this black Friday I went to Merrill Lynch, walked up le tour d'effile and am getting ready for a French night out on the town - starting with Abby Schachter's recommendation of a French Wine  Bar.

Thanksgiving night was one for the books. Obviously, I would have rather been home but it still was a Thanksgiving to remember and I still got to eat "French" turkey. I also discovered that I do indeed have a domestic bone in my body since I made pumpkin bread, helped make mashed potatoes and apple pie!

The rush to squeeze in the last minute Parisian touristy things is on. My group is struggling to study for our last Finance test when all we want to do is go to the Christmas market and sip Marie Antoinette tea at Laudree. Oh wait. Those are tomorrow's festivities!

My House Mother Florence!

Us with our finance teacher! 

The whole group is Florence's House!

No comments:

Post a Comment