Monday, November 15, 2010

15.11.10

The end is almost here!

Only three more weeks, two more trips and nine more days of school and I'll be flying back to aux etats unis!

Last weekend was one of our last remaining weekends in Paris. Last week, the group started Finance and celebrated the long weekend by sight-seeing and touristy things! I went to the Centre de Pompido, Moulan Rouge, Sacre Coeur, etc. Thursday night I saw my third and final opera - le nozzi de figaro at the Bastille with Thomas, great (but very long) opera! Thomas enjoyed the 3 out of 4 acts when we was awake! Saturday night we all went to a restaurant where you drink wine from baby bottles and eat fondu - amazing! Thank you Abby for the suggestion! On Friday night we went to a cave club and danced the night away to 80s music. All in all - great weekend. I studied a lot for my finance test I had today and EU project - and now I'm just crossing things off my list. Tonight we went a very modern ballet at the Garnier and spent the whole time trying to follow along to this very interesting ballet. Oh modern art. What's on the agenda for the week? I'm going to Angelinas for hot chocolate and the Louvre (again) on Thursday and off to Brussels and Amsterdam for the weekend!

J'adore ma vie!

A night around the Moulan Rouge
At the Baby Bottle Wine Place for Dinner

In Front of the Great Mosque of Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment